Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Monday, January 28, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Yesterday was our anniversary. We tried not to mention it to much and we will celebrate when we get to Utah. It was an interesting day. I was trying to keep myself away from posting something about it, but I am feeling so full of gratitude for my husband right now that I could not let another day pass without acknowledging it.

Here are a few of my favorite things about Rich:

He smells SOOO good
He is kind
He is smart
He loves to learn new things
He has to rig all our electronics up to be super amazing
He adores me
He adores his girls
He is supportive of everything I do
He cheers me on when I feel inadequate
He has very beautiful eyes
He has a testimony and unwavering faith
He likes to surprise us with little gifts
He has never forgotten any important dates (birthdays etc...)
He teases me
He cracks me up
He sings well
He is a computer whiz
He can type really really fast
He knows how to fix everything!
He is strong
He is humble
He doesn’t complain
He does not talk badly about anyone
He is my very best friend
He is willing to do what it takes
He is not afraid of a little hard work
He loves to serve
He has the best eyelashes
He has BEAUTIFUL golden hair
He is adored by his girls
Well, I could go on forever and ever, but I am sure he is pretty embarassed already so I will stop. I love you Rich. I'll see you soon.

No comments: