Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Saturday, February 16, 2008

A Great Day


Sometimes you just start out knowing it’s going to be a great day.

Early this morning Tori mentioned donuts. It sounded like a great idea to me so I jumped in the car and went to this yummy donut place by our house. I had to wake everyone up when I got home to come down for breakfast. We ate yummy donuts and cold cold milk. Paigie had a powdered sugar lemon filled thing that made her smile. Rylie and Whitty had sprinkles, Tori had plain glazed, and I had the best Bavarian cream chocolate covered donut I have ever tasted. We sat and visited and laughed about stuff and had a nice morning.

It is the simple things sometimes, the things that on other days would not mean anything, that make all the difference. We needed just a little diversion today. We got one and it looked a lot like a donut.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUMMY! That is the cutest picture of Paige! David rides his bike over to Sunrise donuts sometimes before school. He is even on their wall of fame! It has been so much fun getting to know your darling girls better in my primary class, and in achievement days, they are so great

PS~ I did the survey, but Dan made me take it off, he is always security conscious:)

Mama Mia said...

I decided to give in and try Sunrise doughnuts just last week...just my luck it was after 12:00 and they were closed! I guess I will have to try again!