Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Sunday, February 3, 2008

I Rest My Case!




Nowhere on this thing does it even imply snow. Yet somehow this is what I woke up too...You cant see in the photos but it was actively snowing. I LOVE IT!!!!



I have not made it to Arkansas to get that weather rock you saw Catherine, but I appreciate the suggestion. I think it will work out better for me. I have noticed one pattern that you can pretty much count on here, and that is that it only snows on Sunday. Sometimes Saturday too but very rarely during the week and when it does it is always during rush hour. Luckily the schedule for tornados is on a completely different plan...Saturdays only.

From what I understand Utah is having all the luck with snow. They get a foot or two every other day in that place....Luckys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so bad hope it will be snowing like that when we get there...