Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Calling All Twilight Lovers



Here they are (minus Bella) the recently cast Cullen family. I am not sure this is how I pictured any of them, but I am sure once I see the movie I will get over myself. So what do ya think? Let me know...

By the way, if you dont already know there is tons of info about the movie and other things at her wesite... www.stepheniemeyer.com

4 comments:

Barbies Blog said...

I am so excited to see that movie! We might have to get some of the "girls" together and see it as a bunch!

Mama Mia said...

Can't wait for it to come out! I am not so sure of this picture myself but I will be won over easily when the movie starts!

Anonymous said...

I didn't picture the Cullen's to look like that at all. I hope the movie is great! When will it be out? Lets all go together!

Kerri said...

If that's Edward, he's not at all what I imagined when I read the book. I'll have to check out the website. I devoured those books which is highly unusual for me because I generally dislike fantasy/science fiction books but I could not put them down.