Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Let the Games Begin


I love American Idol!!! I am really excited about the people this season. I have a good track record for picking the winner. I chose Carrie Underwood from her first audition. I knew it would be Taylor Hicks from the first Hollywood day. I wanted Blake to win, but figured it would be Jordin. This year I am stumped. There are a couple that I love. So how does everyone else feel? Any real stand out performances?

It will be interesting thats for sure.

3 comments:

Andrae said...

oh my gosh!!! I love American Idol!!! I am going to be so sad if that Brooke White doesn't make it through tonight. Or Josiah. Or the Scottish chick with the tattooed arm. I love all three of those and wait the guy that said "I love you guys" he has black hair...anyway...yes yes!! American Idol nights are Ray and I's mini date nights with popcorn and all :)

Mama Mia said...

I am a fan as well! No picks yet! I do like the 16 year old, Asia and that Australian Guy. I always wait till the top 10 to get attached!

Anonymous said...

I am a huge fan! So far, I really like the Australian guy. I always go for the rocker guys! I was sad that boy who lives in his car didn't make it, he was really different.