Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Sunday, February 10, 2008

I'm It

My friend, Kerri tagged me. For those of you who don't know what being "tagged" means, I'll explain. Being tagged is when a friend, who has a blog, answers the questions below on her blog. Then once they finish answering the questions, they tag 3 or 4 people, who also have blogs, to answer the same questions on their blog. So once I am finished answering the following questions, I will tag a few people, and then they will have to answer the questions on their blog... Does that make ANY sense?

All about my Hubby......

What is his name? Rich, Ricardo, Babe, Daddy, and his favorite Richie

How long have you been married? 13 wonderful years

How long did you date? We met in at Weber State and we were friends for a few months before we finally started dating (I had a boyfriend...)Rich and I would hang out and talk on the phone a lot. One day I mentioned Rich's name one too many times to the boyfriend. He finally asked me if there was something he needed to know. I thought for a second and said maybe so...we broke up and Rich asked me out that day. We got married about 2 years later. Best thing that ever happened to me.

How old is he? He just turned 37

Who said "I love you first?" Rich, while he thought I was asleep. I had been thinking it for a long time before that though.

Who is taller? When we are standing he is a lot taller, when we sit down I am taller.


Who eats more sweets? Tie. We both like sweets too much!

Who can sing better? He would say I sing better but he would just be being modest. He sings better. I think genetically he is predispositioned to sing he comes from a very musical family.

Who is smarter? Academically, he is brilliant (not that I'm a dunce or anything.-well said Kerri, I am leaving it there-)We both are clever in different ways.

Who does the laundry? That would be me. Except for now he is doing his own laundry...in Utah...

Who pays the bills? He does, thank goodness I cant stand doing that.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Rich

Who mows the lawn? He does!!! Horray!! I cant stand that either.

Who cooks dinner? I do. When Rich is charge for dinner they have cereal(in his defense, they love that!)

Who drives? UGh, I hate to drive. I do my fair share of helping from the passenger side of the car. He loves it when I do that...right babe?

Who is more stubborn? good question. Dont know.

Who kissed who first? Rich kissed me first.

Who asked who out first? He asked me.

Who proposed? Rich

Who has more siblings? Rich--he is the oldest of 7 I am the youngest of 6

Okay, I tag Andrae, Heather, Mia, Lora and Barb!! Okay guys, spill. Just copy and past and then change the answers to be about your hunny...have fun!

1 comment:

Mama Mia said...

opps I didn't know I was tagged! sorry!