Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged to expose to you the contents of my purse ...They say you can tell a lot about a person by the contents of their purse...UGH! Here you go--

Here it is unassuming as it may be--those little side pockets are very useful. Sorta like a diaper bag!


A place for everything and everything in its place~


Ahhh,just what everyone has been dying to know...whats in that thing!


1. Notebook
2. Address book--with nothing in it yet
3. Calendar/planner
4. Sticky note pad
5. Atlas from '06 --Whit likes to know where things are
6. Valentine for Tori from her friend...when your the mom you have to...I mean get to, hold stuff for people
7. Make up bag with 4 lipsticks, 2 lip blam, 1 lip gloss, one gum wrapper and a powder compact
8. 2 hand sanitizer things
9. 6 pens
10. 2 sharpies
11. 1 pencil
12. Measuring tape, cause you never know when the sudden urge to measure something might strike
13. Tide pen--which BTW, I think those things stink to high heaven...why would it not smell pretty like soap? Inquiring minds want to know...
14. Excedrin Migraine
15. Visine
16. Band-aids
17. Shout stain remover wipe
18. Toothpicks
19. Stamps--really pretty ones with birds on them
20. Checkbook
21. Wallet
22. Calculator
23. 3 gum wrappers
24. 2 receipts for things I need to return--we all know I am horrible at returning things...
25. Deodorant
26. Cell phone
27. Valet Key--only works in the lock, in case I lock my keys in the car
28. Regular Keys
29. Car wash token for the vacuum
30. Gum
31. Mints
32. Sticky tabs
33. Coupons for Costco
34. Check from Rich's parents for our Anniversary date--Thanks Guys!!!!
35. Camera--for those unexpected adorable moments
36. $8.13 in change, no wonder its so heavy!
37. Expired coupons for Justice--Darn it!
38. Hair clip attached to front of the purse by some darling child

Okay, now this works the same as other tags...I am going to tag Rayette,Kerri, Heather, Mia and Nettie! Okay guys... lets see your stuff.

3 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Crap! My purse is not as organized as yours or as interesting!

Mama Mia said...

Do I get to clean it out first???

Andrae said...

ok so that pink notebook you have...I have the green one...it is in my scripture bag...I had just changed bags when I was "tagged" but I think you and I have the same "stuff"...tons of pens, empty gum wrappers, expired coupons and such...but I never notice really what is in bag until I change bags and then with out fail I always say "oh that was in there?"...and silly as it is I love to see what is in everyone's bag...someone at church once told me my bag was too organized...is there such a thing?