Since being here I have enjoyed being able to call Z and say "hey, can you come over" and then, if we want, we can visit into the late hours of the night. We have not been close geographically for most of our married lives so it's fun to finally be close and see her in mommy-action-mode.
We used to play dolls together and now we share recipes and ideas for chore charts.
We used to play in the back yard together and now we put on impromptu baseball games with our kids at the park.
We used to laugh and do silly things together and now we chuckle at the darling things our children do.
We used to talk and dream about the kinds of mommies we would be, and now I get to tell her boys about the sweet and wonderful little girl their mommy was.
Heavenly Father really had a marvelous plan when he designed families. It brings me more comfort than anything else in the world to know that these special people, who I am connected to on such an intricate level, are mine forever.
Last night she had her monthly scrapbook night at her house. It is a fun night with a consultant from Close To My Heart that comes and has some fun projects ready for us to put together.
Here we are together, I remembered to take a picture as I was heading out the door. We are tired and crafted out ( I did manage to stay and visit another hour after I made it up the stairs where my sister was sitting on the couch...must not have been that tired huh?)

Here are my cards all finished and packaged up. I was to lazy to get them out again for a photo shoot.

Sooo, I took a picture of the demos...

Thanks Zaneel for the fun night, but mostly, thanks for being mine.


2 comments:
Ahhhh, I LOVE Zaneel!!! I want to play, too. I swear I am going to move to Utah if it kills me. Hey Beckie Lou, you should put some of these picture's and stories on our drab website. They would love hearing about your teepee thing and Zaneel and, well, just about everything you've blogged! Tell Zaneel hello.
So nice that you live close now! Love the cards.
Post a Comment