Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Gum Drops and Cherry Pits


I was not officially tagged but it was more of an open invitation to all the readers of my friends blog...since I read it I did it...

What color are your socks right now? blue mary-jane socks with slip proof treds and a diamond button...nothing like feeling like a two year old.

What are you listening to right now? The kiddos falling asleep and the whirrrr of the smoothie maker prepareing me a delicious treat.

What was the last thing you ate? Chicken and baked potato and then a handful of Spice gumdrops...strange things those spice gumdrops.

Can you drive a stick shift? yes, but you wouldn't want me to do it with one of your special cars.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be? azure--although I love the entire 96 pack.

Last person you spoke to on the phone? Zaneel, love that girl.

Do you like the person who tagged you? I wasn't officially tagged, but yes, love her. By the way, does anyone really ever say no to that question?

How old are you today? Same as yesterday...36

Favorite drink? Water

What is your favorite sport to watch? Curling and synchronized swimming??? I always love this question cause anyone who knows me knows I do not watch sports.

Have you ever dyed your hair? Yep, and i'm going to do it 'till I get too old to care.

Pets? none, I really miss Nellie though.

Favorite food? I love Mexican food. I have re-discovered Cafe Rio since being here and I have to say that is some yummy grub.

Last movie you watched? Must have been Mr. Magoriums Emporium...Yes, Tori, I know it is WONDER emporium. That is entirely too long though.

Favorite day of the year? Christmas Eve or Thanksgiving. Its a tie.

What do you do to vent you anger? Pray and talk...a lot!

What was your favorite toy as a child? dolls I think.

What is your favorite fall or spring? Fall, ahhh yes, just the word conjures a spectacular image. Nope, not the one of me falling face first off the back porch...I meant a beautiful (and less painful) image.

Hugs or kisses? Depends on who's givin' them out.

Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry, not a real blueberry fan, except for the cool star on the bottom. Plus, cherries have that cool pit you can spit at things. Makes me feel rebelious.

Living arrangements? well, that is an interesting question.

Last time you cried? Today, I dont feel good and I want my mom.

Okay, now I tag anyone that would like to do it...its a fun way to get to know people better so 'cmon, give it a try.

2 comments:

ArchRay said...

Cute and sad. I am sorry you cried today. I'll be calling.

Johnson Family said...

That was great and fun to know. Sorry i didn't get to spend much time with you when you were here.But,I would love for you to come visit my blog