Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Best In The World


Today I was named "the best mom in the world" by my children. All because I bought and prepared some Pokemon Mac and Cheese. If I had known it was that easy I would have done it years ago.

3 comments:

ArchRay said...

Isn't it silly, you never know what will earn that title!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I have never seen Pokeman Mac and Cheese. I loved reading the 100 things about you, I think you are such a neat person!

Barbies Blog said...

You will have to give me your email address so I can invite you to my blog. Had to close it to main public because of several un christlike comments. You should still have my address in the book at your going away party.