Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hello

This lady has absolutely nothing to do with my post...but a post without a picture just seems kinda...boring. Plus I love her nose and squished out lips.

There has been nothing new or news worthy to report. I have not been walking so I dont have any really deep thoughts to share. We are so new here that there are no real demands on us so nothing of much interest in that area either.

I am frustrated with the lack of news and since it is wrong to make something up in order to sound more exciting, I decided to just post something,boring or not, anyway.

I might go to the grocery store today. That will be exciting. I am planning on making my monthly menu and hoping to get my list all worked out before I go. I find I am way more effecient when I have a list.

Rich has been leaving here at about 5:30 AM so he is able to be home by about 4:30. I love that. Gives us lots of time with him in the evenings.

The girls are making friends in the neighborhood and so it has been a non-stop kid filled house the past few days. Pretty fun, the tricky part is that it is still pretty cold out so they cant get out there and run around like they like. Soon though I hope. So does my Whitty.

Our bishopric dropped by the other night, we didnt know they were coming but they could not have come at a more perfect time. They are incredibly wonderful men and we were grateful for their presence in our home.

So that about sums it up, grocery trip, Rich's work schedule, new friends, and a special timely visit...doesn't get any more exciting than that!

4 comments:

ArchRay said...

Thanks for posting! I just like to hear from you

Gibson Family said...

Not having much to report is a good thing. When you have a lot to write that usually means you are way too busy! It is still raining here but your grass looks nice and green. I think Jeff is going to mow it this weekend, make Keith jealous. : ) Glad to hear the girls are making friends. Send more letters.

ArchRay said...

I also love the movie "While You Were Sleeping" and you were absolutely right about "Mr. Magoriums Wonder Emporium". Archie said there aren't enough movies being written like that right now. (He liked it too).

Barbies Blog said...

Well, hopefully you will be able to click on this response and get my new blog address. I would love to hear from you.