Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Friday, October 31, 2008

HSM3


WE LOVE IT! WE went to see High School Musical 3 last night and it was wonderful. I think this one is by far my favorite. The girls loved it and we bought the soundtrack on our way home and they are already enjoying singing along with it.

How have all of you out there liked it? Was everyone as excited as we were for the new one to come out?

4 comments:

Heather said...

Buddy took Rachel and her 3 friends to it since I wasn't exactly mobile. The girls loved it and he earned the dad of the year award for that one!!!

Tiffany said...

I took Larissa and Allie. Larissa is obsessed with HSM. Both girls loved it and it was a great Mom and daughter outing.

Kristen said...

I can't wait to see it, I'm glad to hear it's good:)

Drew, Leah, Saige,Lillie and Kaiya Whitehead said...

oh haha. not really. I was watching the polls last night and when Obama won I wrote that. I was a little disappointed to say the least.