
2. We have three new Webkinz and a new i Pod docking station (which he got on clearance, whoo-hoo!) all gifts for the girls


3.The elders were able to come for dinner...

4.I am NOT scraping the walkway...

5.The empty spot on the couch is full...

6. The i Pod was un-messed-up a lot faster(and with a lot fewer tears)...

7. The reassuring WHIRRRR of the Vita-Mix and the sweet taste of smoothies...


8. The familiar sound of sports fills the house...

9. Four happy kiddos...

10.One happy me...

So there you have it,a day in review... We are enjoying having Rich home!


5 comments:
You guys are such a cute family. It will be hard to loose such a wonderful family.
Ahhhhhh. So nice. So wonderful.
On another note, your picture with the missionaries looks beautiful out the window. It almost looks like water, not snow. I said "almost" because of the landscape texture.
This post makes me feel like I should appreciate Dan more! I especially love the picture of all four happy girls! SO CUTE!
I honestly got choked up...Daughtry's "I comin home" was playing and I just thought of how much I love the evidences of my husband everywhere...when he is out of town I don't move any of his stuff...I like seeing the 'proof'...I am so grateful for y'all to have this together!!!!!!!
So cute! I am glad he is back...love that all the electronic gadgets are out!
Post a Comment