Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Home Sweet Home



I am too exhausted to be very clever with this post. But I wanted to update and let everyone know we are still alive. We are in our house and trying hard to get settled. We are mostly done and even have our pictures hanging on the walls. We are just down to the last little things that don’t really have a place...its frustrating me to death. We are doing well and just got our internet turned on yesterday so now we feel official.

We really like our new house. Some of you know we had not seen it in person before we moved in, but luckily, I think it turned out great. We have amazing views of Mount Timpanogos and the Utah Lake. We can sit on our bed and watch the lights of Utah County twinkle. We are blessed to be here.

The ward seems friendly, very LARGE and very very young. There were about ten thousand crying babies during sacrament meeting, which is wonderful (not that they were crying, but that they were there)but compared to our ward in Omaha, it was very loud and energetic! People seemed excited that we were from Omaha. Everyone either knew someone from there or has driven through there or something…

So we are here, we are exhausted, we are happy, but honestly I miss Omaha more than I can even say.

2 comments:

Barbies Blog said...

Glad to hear your settled in. Moving is such a pain. Makes me miss living in Utah. We used to be in Pleasant Grove and could see the temple lit up at night.

ArchRay said...

Welcome back to the land of blogging. It was good to see your site and hear from you.