Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Friday, March 21, 2008

We're Here

We are here in Utah at Rich's sister's house. It was the longest drive in the world...we were tired before we even left so 18 hours of driving was l-o-n-g!

Anyway, we are here and happy and healthy and happy and tired and happy and, well, you get the idea.

Have a great day.

4 comments:

Heather said...

I am so glad to hear that you are there safe and sound. Keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

So glad you made it safe, that drive is so long! Last summer I drove it with the kids by myself! Wishing you all good things there in Utah!

Andrae said...

I am SOOOOO happy y'all are finally here!!! I am dieing to hear from you!!!! Call me!!!

ArchRay said...

I am glad you got there safely. Carmen still in talking about her "friends" "Rylie and Winty and Tori and Paige".