Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Unplugged


The movers are coming tomorrow to pack.

Rich just came upstairs where I was packing the girls clothes for the next week and said "well, I unplugged everything..." I am not sure I heard what he said after that because in this house when the electronics are unplugged, you know something is really happening.

I think that means that we are moving and I think it is happening tomorrow. Wow.

6 comments:

Nettie said...

You're coming home! Yay! I know I don't even live in Utah, but this far west, and where we have roots, feels like home. I feel sorry for your friends and ward family....just like I did when you left PA. Everyone needs a Beckie close by.

Flying Princess said...

I like your picture. And, I know what you mean about the electronics. We can't find anything to do when the power goes out, but weren't needing it when it was on.

I'm glad you get to move and be out of the limbo period. Limbo is a great game for a while, but I really appreciate when it is over and there is a winner. This time it is you!!!

Kerri said...

On the way to Zion. . . I am a bit jealous of you. Enjoy the move!

Heather said...

I am not jealous that you are moving to Utah but I am jealous of all of the people who get you and your family. You will all be missed so very much Beck.

Barbies Blog said...

I will be sorry to see you go, but I know you will be around family and friends in Utah. Just remember us Omahans once in a while! We'll miss you!

Anonymous said...

Everyone had such a nice time at your party today! Your family will be sorely missed here in Omaha! Best of Luck to you! I will be checking your blog often to see what you are up to. Love ya!