Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Thursday, March 20, 2008

On The Road--Literally

We are literally driving down the road. I have the laptop on my lap in the passenger side of the car. good thing it is not the drivers seat huh? Anyway, we are on our way to Utah. Isn't technology amazing.

Thank you all so much for your well wishes and well, everything. We will miss everyone alot!

I have to go so I can get back to being the assistant driver. I am sure Rich is missing my help...(ya right, he just told me to stop looking up and just type, am I nervous passenger?)

4 comments:

Heather said...

Please drive safe. We miss you tons already!!!

Barbies Blog said...

We miss you already! I cried when I left the church, you will be missed!

Mama Mia said...

How are you on the internet..wow technology is great! Keep us posted on how everything is going!

ArchRay said...

Carmen said she wanted to show her ponytail to Tori. I thought Tori would like to know she is thinking of her.